Monday, August 16, 2010

Granny Square Afghans

I started crocheting my granny square afghans again.  I started one with a burgandy border.  It looks much prettier than the traditional black border.  I think I am going to make it a small lap throw size. 

Spent the weekend visiting my niece, Amy & her family in Nazareth, Pa.  I crocheted a vest for Amy's youngest daughter but it was actually too big for her oldest so the pattern sizes are not correct at all.  I need to look at the pattern & adjust for size.  This pattern was for 24 months but my niece said it was more like a size 5. 

Got lots of stuff to catch up on today.  If anyone has any child size patterns for little girls vest I would love to compare them to the one I have. 

Have a great day & thanks for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment